[python-uk] Software engineer position at Clinithink

Thomas Guest thomas.guest at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 09:33:29 EST 2017

Good to see some happy job seekers on the list!

Here at Clinithink, we're looking for a software engineer.

https://clinithink.com/software-engineer-python/

Our innovative application is built on our clinical text processing engine.
Feed it unstructured medical narratives and it extracts information, for
example to identify candidates for drugs trials.

Python and C++ experience would be great, but demonstrable programming
ability is more important.

We are an agile team. The office is in Bridgend. We are flexible and open
to remote working.

Any questions, please ask: tag at wordaligned.org

--
Thomas Guest