[python-uk] Looking for new work buddies

Gareth Lloyd glloyd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 09:59:07 EST 2017

Hi Hansel (and UK Python),

I'm afraid we're too small to hire all of you, but we are looking for one
or two enthusiastic developers. There's a description of the roles on
Python Jobs:

http://pythonjobs.github.io/jobs/Housekeep_Senior_Web_Developer.html

We would love to talk to back end devs, front end devs, and everything in
between.

All the best,

Gareth