[python-uk] Looking for new work buddies

Chris Wilkinson chris at forwardpartners.com
Fri Jan 13 11:23:58 EST 2017

Hi Hansel,

Sorry to hear that, and Limvirak only just joined - baptism of fire.

One of our portfolio companies (Patch) is hiring a CTO.

We're pretty bullish about their chances and the project, comp and equity
is attractive. Take a look at their story and the role here
<https://jobs.lever.co/hellopatch/fe0fdbdc-def6-4488-b3e2-ff75ce47886f>.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Chris