[python-uk] Short term contract role in rural kent.

Roger Gammans rgammans at gammascience.co.uk
Thu Jan 26 12:14:17 EST 2017

Hey,

It looks like I'm going to have to take 2-3 weeks compassionate leave
form the sometime in the second half of February. (The dates  haven't
been set yet.)

We don't have a great deal of slack in our schedule at the moment a so
I'm looking to see if I can take on someone for 3 -4 weeks (starting
before I go away for overlap) .

The skills set required would be based around Django and javascript,
although we also have some legacy CGI projects you may need to pick up
some various maintenance tasks on.  We use git as aour source control
and JIRA as our ticket tracker.

There is a team here for you to work with who have experience on the
stack as well, so you not only will I be available to call me (out of
hours only unfortunately), but there should be someone on-site for any
questions.

We are based in Pembury which is just outside Tunbridge Wells .

I'd be interesting in hearing form anyone who thinks they might b able
to help out.

--
Roger Gammans <rgammans at gammascience.co.uk>
Gamma Science