[python-uk] Python Developer - London - REFPYCIT

Joe Jolly joe.jolly at sartregroup.com
Tue Jan 31 06:20:25 EST 2017

Hi all,

I wanted to make you aware of an experience python role I'm currently looking to fill in London, within the Quantitative finance space.

The role involves working in the Front Office as part of a globally-distributed team (Chicago, US/ Greenwich, US/ London, UK) for a leading hedge fund, in their commodities technology business.

The role involves greenfield redevelopment (in python) of their trading platform, using the scientific libraries (numpy, scipy, pandas etc.), as part of a global initiative to update their technology infrastructure.

Experience desired is between 4-10 years, developing full applications/platforms in python, not just scripting. There is a preference for someone with experience of working in finance (investment bank/hedge fund etc.), with commodities experience a plus.

Compensation is negotiable (and experience dependent) however my client generally offer a good increase on current base salary (20%+), and variable bonus in year 1 is also likely to very lucrative (25-50% of base salary).

Feel free to reply to me to ask for any additional questions, quoting 'REFPYCIT' in the email subject.

Kind regards,

Joe Jolly

Sartre Group

[cid:image001.png at 01D185E8.1D029370]<http://www.sartregroup.com/>

Email:              joe.jolly at sartregroup.com<mailto:joe.jolly at sartregroup.com>
US Tel:            +1    917 795 0584
UK Tel:            +44 (0) 203 457 8952
Corporate Headquarters           New York Office
4th Floor                                   280 Madison Avenue
68 Great Eastern Street             t#912
London                                    9th Floor
EC2A 3JT                                 NY 10016

www.sartregroup.com<http://www.sartregroup.com/>

[7b24d431-b33f-4266-8e00-6ec431907477]<https://uk.linkedin.com/in/tomhone>

Sartre Group is a company registered in England & Wales with Company Number 07920610.  This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only.  If an address or transmission error has misdirected this email, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, rely on or retain this e-mail. If you receive this email in error, please contact our postmaster on +44 (0)20 3478 4858. Sartre Group is in the business of introducing qualified candidates to potential employers.  Candidates and employers must assure that trade secrets or confidential information belonging to others are not used or disclosed during interviews, new employment positions, or any other time.  They also must be responsible for complying with any potentially valid covenants not to compete or other legal restrictions.  They should refer all questions on these matters to their own independent legal counsel.  All e-mails including CV's are subject to our standard terms and conditions of business.  The acceptance of any CV's constitutes the acceptance of our standard terms and conditions of business unless there has been written prior agreement.