[python-uk] Python services within existing .Net infrastructure

Jonathan Hartley tartley at tartley.com
Tue Jan 31 13:12:59 EST 2017

Lots of good thoughts so far, thanks to everyone.

Anand, I deeply appreciate your contributions, but what exactly did you
mean by: "set up Linux containers but make things available on Windows" ?

--
Jonathan Hartley    tartley at tartley.com    http://tartley.com
Made out of meat.   +1 507-513-1101        twitter/skype: tartley