[python-uk] One of our own as an inspiring woman in tech...

Nicholas H.Tollervey ntoll at ntoll.org
Thu Jul 13 14:19:53 EDT 2017

Hi Folks,

You may not realise, but our very own Carrie Anne Philbin has been
nominated for this year's award as an inspiring woman in tech. We all
know she's an inspiring woman in tech *anyway* but if you believe her
contributions to our community, education and diversity in technology
deserve celebration and recognition you can vote for her here:

http://www.computerweekly.com/news/450422519/Voting-open-vote-now-for-t
he-most-influential-woman-in-UK-tech-2017

It's very easy to vote, they don't require you to sign up or anything
and it'd be wonderful if Carrie Anne was recognised! Please spread the
word and vote! :-)

Best wishes,

N.