[python-uk] searching for a python Django developer

victoria marr info at sleektechnique.com
Mon Jul 31 15:49:31 EDT 2017

Hello

I am Victoria Marr co founder of sleektechnique.com <http://sleektechnique.com/> Ballet fitness and we are searching for a python Django developer to do improvements and additions to our site. We have designs but need a front and back end developer to implement the addition of a new Bundle Workouts page, changes to our existing Streaming workouts page http://www.sleektechnique.com/on-demand-workouts/ <http://www.sleektechnique.com/on-demand-workouts/> also the integration of a referral marketing link, a new banner call to action on homepage etc.

If you are able to help with this and perhaps future work to our site ingoing please do email us on this address.

Sincerely
Victoria Marr
Director and co founder of Sleek Technique

www.sleektechnique.com <http://www.sleektechnique.com/>
Victoria Marr - Director
www.sleektechnique.com