[python-uk] A stack with better performance than using a list

Stestagg stestagg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 11:58:20 EDT 2017

If it's who I think it is, then I'm not entirely surprised, this particular
implementation is quite taxing for python in particular, and they don't do
much in the way of catering to more modern languages in general (not a
criticism, but most problems/samples are stated in a very 'traditional' way
that isn't very pythonic, feels like transliterated C most times).