[python-uk] Two new roles- Please ignore if you love your current job.

Sophie Hendley sophie.hendley at digvis.co.uk
Mon Jun 19 11:47:58 EDT 2017

Hey guys,

Will keep it brief for you so as to not cause a nuisance.

*Platform developer/ Online booking platform/ SOHO/ to 80k*

The guys are passionate about, clean code, TDD, DevOps and open source

*Python developer/ Start-up/ up to 75k if you are interested in/
Farringdon:*

Python, Django, REST/ SOAP

-Working on a product which is truly innovative in its industry
(insurance).
-Learning and discovering as you go, being independent and choosing the
tech you work with.
-Working in a team where the boss trusts you and in a team with an awesome
variety of people who all get along and work collaboratively.
-Learning from some of the most successful entrepreneurs out there.

Drop me a message and we can have a chat.

Thanks guys, hope you aren't all as hot as I am #shouldhaveinvestedinaircon

Sophie

--

Sophie Hendley| Principal Consultant| Digital Vision

*M:* 07505145903

*E: *sophie.hendley at digvis.co.uk

*W:* www.digvis.co.uk

Sponsor me please!!!!- https://www.justgiving.com/sophiehendley/