[python-uk] Python Developers who want to make mistakes to break boundaries

John Thistlethwaite John at understandingrecruitment.co.uk
Thu Jun 22 13:20:21 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I wanted to reach out to the community and see if anyone (even if you are not actively looking) is interested in hearing about a number of well-funded start-ups at the beginning of their commercial mission with 4 - 5 years research behind them from a research phase?

The companies are looking for start-up ready developers who want to immerse themselves in new technology and do something that will make a real difference at the same time as expanding your mind with coding problems that will keep you engaged, probably awake at night trying to solve because you will be so bought in to what you are doing and the potential that it becomes a life style rather than a job.

I appreciate this is fairly limited in information, however if you are open to discussion please get in touch on this thread or on 01727 228 257 or john at understandingrecruitment.co.uk<mailto:john at understandingrecruitment.co.uk>

I look forward to hearing from intrigued readers in due course.