[python-uk] I'm looking for (contract) work.

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Sat Mar 11 13:39:15 EST 2017

Nicholas,

I have a small piece of writing that I want doing for which I think you have the right skills and experience. I would imagine it coule easily be fitted around existing commitments.

Essentially what I want is a white paper that provides an overview of Riverbank Computing's products and how they fit together. Something that shows there is a coherent strategy and it's not just a collection of bits and pieces.

Is this something you'd be interested in taking on?

Regards,
Phil Thompson