[python-uk] Online python training for non-programmers

William Mayor mail at williammayor.co.uk
Fri May 5 05:31:23 EDT 2017

I’ve not experienced it myself but the guy that runs the PythonBytes and TalkPython podcast has an online course:

https://training.talkpython.fm/ <https://training.talkpython.fm/>

My suspicion is that it’s a good one. He seems like a very well read developer. Although he does trend towards the web-dev and MongoDB side of things, so maybe not great for learning scientific python?