[python-uk] Online python training for non-programmers

Bibiana Cristofol Amat bcristofol at gmail.com
Fri May 5 05:39:22 EDT 2017

Hi,

I would recommend to start with 'Learn Python the hard way
<https://learnpythonthehardway.org/book/>'  and then 'Introduction to
Computer Science with Python'
<https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-computer-science-mitx-6-00-1x-10>
in Edx. I have done both and they are really well done a useful.

Cheers,
Bibiana