[python-uk] New Python role/ Charing cross- Look away now if you hate ads

Sophie Hendley sophie.hendley at digvis.co.uk
Mon May 15 10:50:27 EDT 2017

Hey Guys,

I have just had a new role given to me for a Platform engineer at a niche
booking site. They work with some pretty cutting edge tech and have created
a really close knit team who work very well together. It might be for you
if you like to:

   - Commit to Excellence in Code
   - Embrace Agile & DevOps Methodologies
   - Test, then test again
   - Develop Open Source
   - Make your Mark

Some stuff they are working with/on:

Kubernetes, Ancible, Python (Nameko), AWS

Salary is 60-80k depending on experience.

Email me if you want to have a chat and I can give you loads more detail.

Thanks guys,

Sophie
--

Sophie Hendley| Principal Consultant| Digital Vision

*M:* 07505145903

*E: *sophie.hendley at digvis.co.uk

*W:* www.digvis.co.uk

Sponsor me please!!!!- https://www.justgiving.com/sophiehendley/