[python-uk] London Python Dojo Thursday December 7th

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Thu Nov 30 09:30:33 EST 2017

Python People of the UK... or at least of London...

We're at Forward Partners who are hosting our December London Python Dojo.

We'll start at 6.30pm with pizza and drinks and a chance to mingle.

Then we'll choose a challenge to meet, team up to do it, and meet again
an hour or so later to compare solutions.

At the end we'll be drawing names for a random Python book courtesy of
the always-generous O'Reilly.

Tickets are available here:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/publish?crumb=b8ca220d50a433&eid=40837005583

If you need any more information, contact the team via Twitter:
@ldnpydojo or via e-mails to team at ldnpydojo.org.uk

If you're interesting in helping the Cat-Herding Dojo team, or if your
company's willing to host one of our Dojos, please let us know as well.

See you on December 7th

TJG