[python-uk] Startup Row Event at Bloomberg London Office 27 November

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu Oct 26 13:02:04 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Don Sheu, who among other things runs the Startup Row event for PyCon US,
informs me about an event he is holding at Bloomberg's UK offices (I
presume in Finsbury Square, London) on 27 November. He says:

Hope you can join us in London, November 27th. Bloomberg is kindly hosting
> us. If you have any startups to nominate, welcome your input. Please to
> share with your friends who may have an interest in startups. If you're
> making PyCon UK, hope you'll encourage folks to turn
> ​ ​
> out.

​I am indeed at PyCon UK, and will be putting the word​ out there too.

If anyone is involved with a startup that might like to enter and would
like an introduction to Don to find out more, please reply confidentially
to me at steve at holdenweb.com rather than replying to this message (which
will go out to the whole list).

The only link I have for the event is the ticketing link
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/a-psf-pycon-startup-row-pitch-event-at-bloomberg-lp-registration-37616877092,
but that page does link to further information about Startup Row,

​kind regards
Steve Holden
​​