[python-uk] London Dojo next Thursday

Tom Viner tom at viner.tv
Thu Sep 28 05:01:26 EDT 2017

Hello folks,

For October's London dojo, of the year 2017, we'll be at Growth Street.

We'll have triangles of tasty food, drinks and all the group coding you can
imagine.

There'll also be the prize draw for a random O'Reilly Python book as is
mostly usual.

Get your tickets while they're oww that's rather warm:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-python-code-dojo-
season-9-episode-2-tickets-38367773042

If you need any more information, contact the team via Twitter:
@ldnpydojo <https://twitter.com/ldnpydojo> or via e-mails to
team at ldnpydojo.org.uk

If you wish to gain employment via the words "Organiser of the London
Python Dojo" appearing (truthfully) on your CV, drop us a line. It's not
much work, actually it's fun :) (Also, the company I just started at is
hiring <https://www.sohonet.com/job/full-stack-python-developer_2017-02-12/>
)

Look forward to seeing you on Thursday!

Tom