[python-uk] Developers available

Roger Gammans rgammans at gammascience.co.uk
Thu Aug 9 09:16:23 EDT 2018

Hi folks,

In change from our regular diet of recruitment ads, I'm posting just
the opposite.

I've got a small team of python developers here, and we have a some
space in our schedule over the next couple of months for an additional
project.

We love to help someone on a project if anyone has a project suitable
for a small team to work on.

We are an eclectic and (I think, but I would wouldn't I! ) friendly
bunch, and family firm.

Our website is https://www.gammascience.co.uk/en/ if you want to know
more about our senior team members.

If we look like the sort of people who can help you out, please feel
free to contact us, either by reply to this email or give us a phone
call.

--
Roger Gammans <rgammans at gammascience.co.uk>
Gamma Science