[python-uk] [Jobs][Remote][Flexible][Open Data][Co-op] Data Standards Adoption Consultant and a Open Data Publisher Support at Open Data Services

Bibiana Cristofol Amat bcristofol at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 05:42:01 EDT 2018

Hello,

Open Data Services is a growing workers co-operative. We deliver
sustainable support for world-changing open data projects, including the
Open Contracting Data Standard, the 360Giving open philanthropy initiative,
the International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI), Open Referral and the
Beneficial Ownership Data Standard.

We’re an interdisciplinary team, with developers, analysts and researchers
working together to create tools and services that help organisations
publish and use open data for social change.

Since we started in 2015 we’ve grown from 4 to 15 staff and co-operative
members based across the UK, providing family friendly and flexible
working. We all work remotely, and provide support for co-working space if
required.

We’re currently looking for a Data Standards Adoption Consultant and a Open
Data Publisher Support to join the team. More info at
http://opendataservices.coop/jobs/

Thanks,
Bibiana