[python-uk] Automation role - Amsterdam!

Hiren patel Hiren.patel at sartregroup.com
Mon Dec 17 05:29:29 EST 2018

Hey Guys!

I'm working with a tech-focused high-frequency trading firm called IMC Financial Markets who are looking to hire an Python dev for a brand new team in their Amsterdam HQ! They're looking for a passionate Pythonista whose loves automation, creating tools and has a desire to create impact.

You will be charged with the creation of scalable business applications and tools to support all aspects of the business, and generally act as a Python SME - something they're currently lacking. A solid understanding of data modelling and API development is essential; as is the desire to working on highly impactful, fully greenfield projects.

For those more interested in the full stack side of things, there will also be opportunities to work with React & Angular if you wish to do so!

They have a great culture; collaborative, friendly and technologically challenging where project ownership is instilled company-wide. It has enabled them to attract the top percentile of engineers from a wide variety of backgrounds; from tech firms, gaming studios, R&D and academia.

If I've piqued your interest or you know anyone who might fit the bill, feel free to reach out and we can have a chat or go for a coffee/beer

P.S for those who might not be convinced about relocation, they will cover the costs and help you find a place to live so making the whole process stress free and enjoyable!

P.P.S This is an onsite, full-time role - no remote workers or contractors/consultants unfortunately!

Hiren Patel

Sartre Group

[cid:image001.png at 01D185E8.1D029370]<http://www.sartregroup.com/>

Email:              hiren.patel at sartregroup.com<mailto:hiren.patel at sartregroup.com>
US Tel:            +1    917 795 0584
UK Tel:            +44 (0) 203 457 8952

Corporate Headquarters:      New York Office:
2nd Floor                                    1115 Broadway
23 Curtain Rd                            #51
London                                      12th Floor
EC2A 3LT                                    NY 10010

www.sartregroup.com<http://www.sartregroup.com/>

Sartre Group Public Privacy Policy <https://www.sartregroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Sartre-Group-Privacy-Policy.pdf>

[View-my-LinkedIn-profile-image-3-300x140]<https://uk.linkedin.com/in/joe-jolly>

Sartre Group is a company registered in England & Wales with Company Number 07920610.  This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only.  If an address or transmission error has misdirected this email, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, rely on or retain this e-mail. If you receive this email in error, please contact our postmaster on +44 (0)20 3478 4858. Sartre Group is in the business of introducing qualified candidates to potential employers.  Candidates and employers must assure that trade secrets or confidential information belonging to others are not used or disclosed during interviews, new employment positions, or any other time.  They also must be responsible for complying with any potentially valid covenants not to compete or other legal restrictions.  They should refer all questions on these matters to their own independent legal counsel.  All e-mails including CV's are subject to our standard terms and conditions of business.  The acceptance of any CV's constitutes the acceptance of our standard terms and conditions of business unless there has been written prior agreement.