[python-uk] The March London Python Code Dojo is happening in Februrary

Gautier HAYOUN ghayoun at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 02:52:16 EST 2018

Good morning Python UK,

As a twist on the regular naming of our Dojos we are going to run the March
London Python Code Dojo on the 28th of February 6:30pm.

Founders Factory has kindly agreed to be our new host this time, their
office is at
Founders Factory
Northcliffe House
Young St
W8 5EH

We've been told that there is another entrance to the building but it is
important to use the Young Street reception.

There will be pizza, drinks and group coding. Beginners are very welcome!
There will also be a prize draw consisting from an O'Reilly Python book.

Get a free ticket while they last! https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/
e/london-python-code-dojo-season-9-episode-7-tickets-43382895408

If you need any more information, contact the team via Twitter:
@ldnpydojo <https://twitter.com/ldnpydojo> or via e-mails to
team at ldnpydojo.org.uk

We're always looking for venues to host the Dojo and volunteers to be cat
herders, i.e. writing an email like this and coordinating the voting etc.

See you next week,
Gautier