[python-uk] Yoyo Wallet looking for Python Engineers and Data Scientist

Shun Liang shun at yoyowallet.com
Fri Jan 12 17:43:03 EST 2018

Dear fellow Pythonistas in the UK,

I am a platform engineer at Yoyo Wallet, the fastest growing mobile wallet
in Europe. We are based in Fitzrovia, London. We are seeing our number of
users and transactions rapidly growing, and we keep getting new retailers
on our platform. We are looking for great engineers and data scientists to
grow our products for the continuous success and beyond.

Our platform tech stack is Django, React, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Docker,
AWS. We plan to integrate more technologies into our platform this year as
we have some very interesting and challenging requirements to meet.

>From an engineering's perspective, here are the things I like working at
Yoyo:
* Good engineering culture: The team is very autonomous and flat. Every
team member makes important decisions and be very accountable for them
* Cool (and warm) people to work with
* CI/CD and ChatOps: You can deploy by just sending a message to our
deployment bot on Slack

Here are the specific engineering positions we are hiring at the moment:
* Backend Platform Engineer:
https://www.yoyowallet.com/careers.html?gh_jid=570082
* Data Engineer:
https://www.yoyowallet.com/careers.html?gh_jid=992652#scrollToJobs
* Data Scientist: https://www.yoyowallet.com/careers.html?gh_jid=992661
* DevOps Engineer:
https://www.yoyowallet.com/careers.html?gh_jid=961918#scrollToJobs
* Fullstack Engineer:
https://www.yoyowallet.com/careers.html?gh_jid=571694#scrollToJobs

Feel free to get in touch directly if you have any questions.

Best,
Shun

--
Shun Liang