[python-uk] A paper about Python 2 to Python 3 transitioning

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Wed Jun 20 05:57:11 EDT 2018

Hi,

I got a link to this paper on another email list. The person there thought it
might enable Python 2 to have a new resurgence and lead to the death of Python
3. I am not entirely sure he was joking. Personally I am not sure the paper is
sound in that they seem to be making assumptions and thence deductions that
the sample doesn't support.

Has anyone else seen this? Anyone any thoughts about it?

https://people.cs.clemson.edu/~malloy/publications/papers/esem2017/paper.pdf

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200