[python-uk] New lead dev role at Brand Concierge

lynn@brandconcierge.co Kingelin lynn at brandconcierge.co
Fri Mar 16 13:19:58 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I am new to the Python UK group and looking for a full stack Python
developer to join our startup.

We have a pre-launch MADTech market network for hiring a top agency. We
cover marketing, branding, PR advertising/media. Our platform is both a
marketplace and a project management too. It is built in Python with a
Django framework. It is a one-page, responsive site. Our lead dev/CTO has
been great and has built a robust platform, but he is leaving after he
finishes installing our complex payment system by mid-April.

I am looking for someone new to join us and get us launched by finishing up
the rest of the platform and putting together an admin panel for metrics
and so we can see the contents of our database and make business decisions.
We are really quite close to launch. Couple months is my estimate. I'm
testing the site now and identifying bugs.

We'll be seeking funding once we get first traction. This isn't an MVP at
this point and our USPs are innovative and well defined.

We are looking for an experienced developer in London who is interested in
joining a start up and is skilled in these technologies. Definitely more
than 7 years experience in the field and I'd prefer someone comfortable in
more than one dev language. You'll like stats and analytics and enjoy
managing a dev task list and have some management people skills.

·       MySQL database

·       Python/Django

·       JavaScript/HTML5/JQuery/Ember

·       AWS

·       GIT (bitbucket)

*Skills & requirements*

HTML5 / CSS3 / JavaScript (ECMA Script 6)
Experience of JavaScript frameworks
Experience of responsive design
Knowledge of REST API’s
Ability to write test code and use common debugging tools
Good communication skills
Organised and able to deliver to a deadline

*Beneficial*

Photoshop / Illustrator experience as I'll give you a couple final designs
to implement that need to be pixel perfect.
Would love to hear from any Python devs in London who are interested and
not with an agency.

--
Warm regards,
Lynn

[image: Inline image 2]BrandConcierge
*                 Reinventing how brands hire agencies*

*Lynn Kingelin*
CEO & co-founder
lynn at brandconcierge.co    +447906947627
Brand Concierge <http://brandconcierge.co>    twitter