[python-uk] London Dojo next Thursday 7th

Tom Viner tom at viner.tv
Thu May 31 15:23:03 EDT 2018

Hi folks,

For June's London Code Dojo, we'll be at Potato <https://p.ota.to/>.

We'll have pizza, drinks and some fun group coding. All abilities welcome.

There'll also be the prize draw for a random O'Reilly Python book as usual.

*6:30pm Thursday 7th June 2018*

Get your tickets while they're hot:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-python-code-dojo-season-9-episode-10-tickets-46625047773

If you need any more information, contact the team via Twitter:
@ldnpydojo <https://twitter.com/ldnpydojo> or team at ldnpydojo.org.uk

When I say team, there's only a small number of us who take turns to write
announcement emails like this, and "cat herd" a dojo. Maybe you'd like to
have a go, and help the Dojo to keep happening.

We're also always looking for venues to host the Dojo. Do get in touch.

Look forward to seeing you next Thursday!

Tom
@tomviner <https://twitter.com/tomviner>