[python-uk] PyCon X Italy: Call for Proposals (deadline Jan 6th)

a.grandi at gmail.com a.grandi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 10:57:59 EST 2019

Hi everyone!

Next PyCon Italy will take place, as usual, in Florence on May 2nd /
5th. The CfP is still open and we would be glad to receive more
submission.

There will be multiple tracks dedicated to Community, Django, PyData
etc... so there is plenty of choice about the subject.

Most of the talks will be in english language, so we of course accept
submissions in english and you will be able to enjoy most of the
conference even if you don't speak Italian.

I don't want to copy-paste here all the information, but you can find
all the details at this page
https://www.pycon.it/en/call-for-proposals/

If you have any specific question, you can ask me or contact the other
organisers https://www.pycon.it/en/contacts/

We are really looking forward to receive your submissions and I
personally wish you an Happy new Year!

--
Andrea Grandi - Software Engineer
Website: https://www.andreagrandi.it