[python-uk] Python 3 environment for Android 5 Lollipop

Dave Kirby dave.x.kirby at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 04:39:26 EST 2019

I have been very impressed with pydroid3 (
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.iiec.pydroid3).  You can
pip install libraries, including binary ones specifically built for pydroid
including numpy, pandas, cython etc.  I have even managed to run jupyterlab
with it on my Samsung tablet, although it would be a bit fiddly to use on a
small phone screen.

Dave