[python-uk] A question about etiquette for posting jobs or looking for extra help on freelance gigs

Chris Adams wave at chrisadams.me.uk
Wed Jan 30 10:21:46 EST 2019

Hi folks

I've been a lurker on this list for a while, and I'd like to post a request for help for a 3-6 month long freelancer project, but I wanted to check what the etiquette was before I did this about posting jobs.

Is there something like [JOBS] I should put in the subject title, so people can filter it out, or similar?

I had a quick skim over the mailing list archive, and I didn't see a pattern in the job ads or but I may well have missed it some guidance - if there is, would a kind soul point me to it?

If there isn't, I'll just send a post in a bit with what I'm looking for.

Thanks

P.S. A bit more context. I work as freelancer myself, and I really like the place I'm working, but I lucked out and a funding application I sent ages ago landed <https://twitter.com/mrchrisadams/status/1085590933884817409>, so I'm looking find someone I can work with to hand over before the new project happens.