[python-uk] Data Engineering Contract/ OakNorth AI

Sophie Hendley sophie.hendley at oaknorth.ai
Thu May 9 10:18:22 EDT 2019

Hey All,

I am currently searching for a Data Engineering Contractor to join our team ASAP. It's a brand new team with a challenging and exciting product. I have attached the job Description. Unfortunately I can't discuss daily rate publicly on here but if you are potentially interested do email me.

We also need perm peeps if thats more your bag 😊

Thanks,

Sophie Hendley

Tech Recruiter
Telephone: 07505145903
Email: sophie.hendley at oaknorth.ai<mailto:andy.ross at oaknorth.ai>

57 Broadwick Street,
London W1F 9QS

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, print or distribute this e-mail or attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of the message and any attachments. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the company. The company makes no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments. Please notify postmaster at oaknorth.ai regarding any problems.'. If the disclaimer can't be applied, attach the message to a new disclaimer message.