[python-uk] Job: Data Standards Adoption Consultant, Workers-Coop, Remote in UK, Full or Part time

James Baster james.baster at opendataservices.coop
Tue Oct 22 12:14:31 EDT 2019

Hey,

So I wasn't sure about posting this - it's not your normal Python dev job,
but the successful applicant will be doing a lot with Python and we all
love Open Data right? :-)

Open Data Services is an established workers co-operative delivering
sustainable support for world-changing open data projects, including the
Open Contracting Data Standard, the 360Giving open philanthropy initiative,
the International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI), Open Referral and the
Beneficial Ownership Data Standard.

We’re an interdisciplinary team, with developers, analysts and researchers
working together to create tools and services that help organisations
publish and use open data for social change.

Since we started in 2015 we’ve grown from 4 to 18 staff and co-operative
members, providing family-friendly and flexible working. We’re creating a
great place to work, whilst contributing to open data impacts across the
world.
Job Details at: https://opendataservices.coop/jobs/2019-09-consultant.html

I've been here for a year and a half; as a workers co-op we genuinely care
about each others work/life balance and there is the chance to get involved
in all levels around the work and the co-op.

We have a very open application process as we are aware not everyone has
come through the traditional university and degree process.

If you have questions, please email the address in the job advert or me
directly. If you want to apply, see the job ad - closing  9am on the 1st
November 2019.

Thanks,
James

ps. No Agencies please.

--
Open Data Services Co-operative Limited is a company limited by shares,
operated as a Workers' Co-operative