[python-uk] Off-topic: TeX Office Hours (and Python)

Gabriele phoenix1987 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 09:25:37 EST 2020

Hi Jonathan

These days I don't use LaTeX as much as I've used to when I was in
Academia and I also never got involved directly with any TeX user
group. This sounds like a good way for me to "make amend" even though
my spare time is, in general, very limited. There's a TeX topic that I
wanted to explore, namely "virtual environments". As far as I know,
the closest thing to this is what is described in this answer on
TeX.SE

https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/448263/is-there-a-way-to-create-tex-live-or-latex-virtual-environment

which hasn't worked for me on Ubuntu straight-away. As I said, my
spare time is limited at the moment, so I haven't looked into this any
further, but I'd love to contribute to a TeX venv project in the
future if that will become a thing.

Should I feel like I can join one of these office hours I'll get back
to you for the zoom link. For now, I hope the group can live on.

Cheers,
Gab