[python-uk] PyData London CFP

Conrad Ho conrad at pythonanywhere.com
Mon Feb 10 11:01:37 EST 2020

Hi all,

Just a community announcement that the PyData London Conference will be
May 15-17 this year. The CFP will be closing Friday 21 February.
https://pydata.org/london2020/cfp/

We're accepting proposals for talks (30m) or tutorials (90m), and we run
a mentorship programme to help first-time speakers.

--
Conrad Ho
conrad at pythonanywhere.com

PythonAnywhere: Develop Python in your browser
<http://pythonanywhere.com/>

PythonAnywhere LLP
17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number OC378414.
Registered address: 28 Ely Place, 3rd Floor, London EC1N 6TD, UK