[python-uk] London Python Dojo 5th March 2020

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Fri Feb 28 10:48:44 EST 2020

What? The perennial and never-stale London Python Dojo

When? Thursday March 5th 2020 from 6.30pm

Where? Reckon Digital at 20 Farringdon Street, London, EC4A 4AB, United
Kingdom

How?
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/london-python-code-dojo-season-11-episode-7-tickets-97330922409

It's a fun evening of Python coding, suitable for any and every ability
(or none). There is beer & pizza beforehand, courtesy of our hosts,
followed by a team-based non-competitive coding challenge. In the end we
all come back together to see just how different everyone's solution
was. And then... off to the pub.

Contact us on Twitter https://twitter.com/ldnpydojo