[python-uk] Contract opportunity for a Big Data engineer

Harry Robinson harry.robinson at rjcgroup.co.uk
Thu Oct 8 11:35:29 EDT 2020

Hello all,

My client is looking for a Python developer to join them for an initial 3
month contract, FULLY REMOTE, working on a breakthrough AI regulation
platform. We are looking for a developer with the following: Experience
with distributed computing/large distributed systems (P2P systems); Big
Data experience (Hadoop, ElasticSearch); Understanding of security
protocols (TLS/SSL); DevOps experience would be beneficial (Docker,
microservices, CI/CD). The project length will be up to 12 months and we
are assured that it's fully remote.

If this would be of interest to you or someone you know, then please
contact me by any of the methods listed below.

Regards,

Harry

--

*Harry Robinson*