[python-uk] Documentation workshops for researchers and research software engineers

Daniele Procida daniele at vurt.org
Sat Feb 12 14:13:40 EST 2022

Greetings Pythonistas.

As part of my fellowship of the Software Sustainability Institute, I am running a series of software documentation workshops.

The aim is to help improve research software and the reproducibility of research by introducing better, easier ways to document software, and also for me to learn how the work I’ve been doing in documentation in recent years can better serve the needs of researchers.

All the details:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQEZf-uZkDc1dOAWEUMWN1TaWBIQdED1bCcYGrOL4RP1HTw_juX7DgcG63LGRx3aSkTAtBmKtGRCc_r/pub

But don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions.

Daniele