[python-uk] Hiring for Textualize (Edinburgh or remote)

Will McGugan willmcgugan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 04:52:58 EDT 2022

Hi,

I'm hiring for Textualize <https://www.textualize.io>. We're looking for
highly skilled Python developers. Ideally in our Edinburgh office, but will
consider remote.

You would be working with me to build Textual
<https://github.com/Textualize/textual>, a Python powered TUI framework.
And a web service to create web applications with the same API.

What we're looking for:

- Excellent Python skills (we love typing, testing, best practices)
- Problem solving skills (can you create algorithms from scratch)
- Experience with concurrency (threading, async)
- Some front end experience (basic familiarity with HTML, CSS)
- Websockets
- Experience with one other language.

We're a funded startup with a 3+ year plus runway. The salary is to £100K +
stock options, and a private health plan. Company lunch once a month,
Herman Miller chair, top notch laptop of your choice, and external monitor
if you're in the office.

If you're interested, please send your CV to jobs at textualize.io plus any
examples of your work (Github profile would be great).

Will McGugan (CEO / Founder)
--
https://www.textualize.io