[python-uk] Pen Testing for SMEs?

William Mayor mail at williammayor.co.uk
Mon Jul 3 08:55:26 EDT 2023

Hi!

This isn’t exactly on topic, but I’m running out of leads on this one. Any help is appreciated :)

I’m looking for a penetration/security testing company that can help me with a product that we’re building. It’s an API (written using FastAPI, so there is a python link in here :) ), with web and native app front ends.

I’d like to have some kind of certified test conducted, to find all the security edge cases that I’ve undoubtably missed.

We’re a small company (a social enterprise), so our budget isn’t great.

So my question is, does anyone have any recommendations for a pen testing company that could help?

Thank you!