[python-win32] Taskbar demo in win32all is broken?

Itamar S.-T. itamarst@yahoo.com
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 08:38:17 -0700 (PDT)

I've been playing around with the win32gui_taskbar.py
demo, of embedding an icon in the windows taskbar. It
runs ok, but if I move my mouse over the icon, the
program crashes. This is win32all 135 on BeOpen Python
2.0.

If I change the WM_ event that the icon calls from
WM_USER+20 to something else in one of the locations
this value is stops crashing, but I think that's only
because the events don't get passed, cause if I change
everything to WM_MOUSEMOVE (as in the MSDN examples)
it also crashes.

=====
Itamar Shtull-Trauring, itamar(at)shtull-trauring.org