[python-win32] Making a "Windows-like" app with wxPython

Rolander, Dan Dan.Rolander@marriott.com
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 11:40:26 -0400

You'll probably get a better response by posting your question to the
wxpython list:

wxpython-users mailing list
wxpython-users@lists.wxwindows.org

-----Original Message-----
From: John Hopkins
To: python-win32@python.org
Sent: 4/5/01 10:49 AM
Subject: [python-win32] Making a "Windows-like" app with wxPython

Newbie question:

I've built a number of applications on MS-Access (2.0 through 2000), and
little things like tabbing through controls and trapping events when
entering and exiting a control are trivial.  I've burrowed through the
documentation on wxPython, and can't quite figure out how to reproduce
this behavior as I port my most recent app to Python/MySQL/wxPython.

Can anyone send me or point me at sample code which shows how to manage
these "simple" tasks?

Thanks in advance,

John Hopkins
john_hopkins@bigfoot.com <mailto:john_hopkins@bigfoot.com>