[python-win32] Any problems with Win ME??

christoforou@gaaros.com christoforou@gaaros.com
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 00:25:23 GMT

Hello Everyone,

We have been using python2.0 with the win32 extensions (built 138) on
win2000 and win98 without any problems. Recently we have shipped the
app to a client that runs win ME and there seems to be problems with the COM
layer. Unfortunately we do not have detailed info so I am just wondering if
anybody has experienced problems with it.

Basically accessing pythonCOM servers from python seems to be working fine
but trying the same server from VB gives an error when an attempt is made to
create a reference to the COM server.

I am not giving much info, just wondering if anyone had problems with ME.

Pavlos