[python-win32] passing VB Form to python keeps VB process from exiting

Gregory P. Smith greg@electricrain.com
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 23:11:18 -0700

We're trying to use COM as a Local Server interface to our python code
and are running into an annoying problem.  If we ever pass the VB Form
object to a python function, the VB application never fully exits
(even after it has closed down the COM local server object).  This
appears to be true even if the vbForm passed into python is never used
(ie: its just a dummy function parameter; change the VB code to pass 0
instead and the program exits fine, change it to pass Me and it won't
exit).

any ideas?