[python-win32] Access is denied on COM object

Jorgensen, Jens jens.jorgensen@tallan.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:37:06 -0500

This would seem to be a COM security problem rather than a
Python-related one. There's a lot to COM security so I'm not even going
to attempt to delve into this. Take a read through this little article
about COM security though, it might help:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q158/5/08.asp