[python-win32] Problems with enviroment variable under W2000 and VC6++

Jorgensen, Jens jens.jorgensen@tallan.com
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 18:25:07 -0600

Marcus,

Is your C++ code quite large? I have to say I've created a number of
Python extension modules and I've always just built them by hand. Also
there is that gui generation tool that will create the code skeleton for
you. It really is easy.

--
Jens B. Jorgensen
jens.jorgensen@tallan.com