[python-win32] [Newbie] need some guidelines

Jim Vickroy Jim.Vickroy@noaa.gov
Thu, 01 Nov 2001 07:48:53 -0700

Hello Lionel,

A suggestion is to download the files at the following site:

http://examples.oreilly.com/pythonwin32/

The zip file contains all of the examples in the book, including some examples
of Windows Services.

If you are still having difficulties, I may be able to help with the Services
part of your question.