[python-win32] ASP Error 0115

Jorgensen, Jens jens.jorgensen@tallan.com
Fri, 05 Oct 2001 13:27:44 -0500

The main problem I've run into with ASPs is that the user they are run
as, IUSR_MACHINE, is pretty lacking in privileges (which is a good thing
of course). I'm not sure how that would translate into your C0000005
error, which is a memory error, caused by trying to read from or write
to an invalid memory address. A python try: won't catch this because it
isn't set up to catch this error. You can catch it in C++ though with a
catch (...) {} block. I'd put this in strategic areas in the code and
log when it occurs and you ought to be able to figure out where it's
occurring.