[python-win32] Newbie with COM

Jim Vickroy Jim.Vickroy@noaa.gov
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 08:08:32 -0600

Hello,

Go to
    http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/pythonwin32/

Choose the *Examples* link, and download:
    ppw32_samples.zip

It contains all manner of useful examples including COM.  The COM examples, therein, work fine on my system.

While you are there, you may wish to purchase the book; in my opinion, it is very good.  Although it was written in the time of Python 1.5.2, everything seems to work fine on my Win 2k and Win 98 systems with Python 2.1.

Hope this helps.