[python-win32] generating exe

elwis@spray.se elwis@spray.se
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 08:41:26

Hi there everybody!

I'm running into problems trying to generate .exe files from my simple scripts (including Tk). I tried py2exe which wasn't accepted since the "test.py" file I copied from the website had lines like 'from distutils.core import setup' and there were no distutils to import from. So, I tried McMillans installer and the builder.py which broke down on something saying' ImportError no Module named Installutils'.
So, I suppose this tools take a lot of editing before they work, aren't there any easier way??

I'm running Activestate's 2.1.1 on NT4.

Any suggestions would be nice, thanx n advance!

Regards
Stefan

Här börjar Internet!
Skaffa gratis e-mail och gratis Internet på http://www.spray.se