[python-win32] SystemError: _PyImport_FixupExtension ?

Jim Vickroy Jim.Vickroy@noaa.gov
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 12:57:36 -0600

Staring at this for quite some time before posting, I saw nothing wrong.
Shortly after posting, I saw an error in the "init" function of my C
module -- specifically in the line:

   module = Py_InitModule("arg1", ag2);

where "arg1" was wrong.

It never fails!  Sorry for the false alarm.