[python-win32] Getting ASP to reload

Mark Ainsworth marka@sundance.com
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 12:33:14 +0100

Sorry if this has been asked before.

I am using Python as my ASP script host. Everything appears to work ok but…

I am using a simple routine to load data from an odbc source (MS access mdb
file). Everything displays ok. Parameters are passed to the page as to what
data to display using ?name=data pairs. However, if I press the refresh
button (IE 5.5) the page appears to hang and not display any data. If I then
write the asp source file from my editor and then press the refresh button
it works again. It won't appear to refresh properly until it finds that the
source has been changed.

It must be something really stupid, but what have I got set up wrong.

Thanks in anticipation.

Mark Ainsworth
Quality Manager
Sundance Multiprocessor Technology Ltd.
Chiltern House, Waterside, Chesham, Bucks HP5 1PS
Tel. +44 1494 793167 Fax. +44 1494 793168
MarkA@sundance.com http://www.sundance.com